Friday, November 20, 2009

Random update

Due to some "special" reason, I have been forced to update my blog. :P

Last week, I went to Times Square had my dinner with LY. Because of the 2012 is so hot selling, we cannot buy our tickets. So we just went to Very Thai had our "simple" dinner. :P The food there still acceptable, but the services there I feel that really bad. (coz i feel tat im not respected.) Haha.. How dare the waiter ask us to pay first when we have not finished our food. Do I really look like I do not have money to pay it?? Haha.. :P

Here are the photos, look nice, but taste bad..

My house had a steamboat party, I am so happy because the chances of having steamboat in my house should be 0%. :P (coz papa dun like) Let me show you how much my mom prepared. Of cause we are not able to finish it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment