Happy birthday my dear~ all the best in ur future n ur love~ XD
24/12/2009 - 26/12/2009
Cousin came to my house today, i accompany them to sunway lagoon. It reli a tiring trip as there have been a few years i didnt play all those "exciting" games. :P
Then we went to hoi tong for our dinner, it's very hot there. It's fully satisfied my stomach as I have been long time not been there. XD
The next morning we went to pavilion for movie n shopping.
The bodyguard n assasins really not bad. ^^ should watch it.
30/12/2009
yeah~ Finally I watched the princess n the frog. It reli disney style. XD
Had sakae sushi as my lunch. yummy~
Everyone count down outside, but i stay at home alone. Where is Mr big? He is enjoying his trip now. XD
It's a new year, happy new year everyone~ that's a brand new year for us to look forward. all the best in the future^^ 我已经决定了,放弃了,走吧。。
Wow, what a wonderful life.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I couldnt make it to celebrate Christmas and New Year as now is my harsh period.
I'll non-stop enjoying after this!
thx my dear.. appreciate it much =)
ReplyDelete